May 3, 2010

Pixel Bug Weekend- Golden Week 2010

Photobucket


The end of April through around May 5th is called GOLDEN WEEK (National Holiday law). Many Japanese take paid time off on the intervening work days, but some companies also close down completely and give their employees time off. Golden Week is the longest vacation period of the year for many Japanese..



~Celebrating traditional Golden Week holiday with my Family~


With my Angels, Enjoying the gorgeous weather in Sakamiko Paddington bear’s club.


We had a blast it was a great place for a nature lover like us. If you want to go and see the beautiful forest and lakes. This place is worth a visit.

How's your weekend guys? Join us here in Sassy Mom's Pixel Bug. Have fun !!

9 comments:

Tetcha said...

That was a relaxing time spent with your family, a great bonding moment, too.

SASSY MOM said...

looks like a very relaxing weekend... love the last pic.



Pixelbug Weekend

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

I love the last photo, you simple look fabulous!!

Unknown said...

What a lovely family bonding sis, ganda and sweet ng family ninyo.

Anonymous said...

What a fun time with your family! :-) Great photos! P.S. I have a couple of awards for you on my blog!

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

yeah i saw the complete album in fb hehe.. beautiful photos.. Have a nice weekend sis =)

Dhemz said...

love the family pic sis...what a wonderful family you have....:)

btw, happy Mother's day!

Clarissa said...

Yap,uber busy din kami last Golden Week and in fairness,ngayon ko lang nai-post sa site ko(T_T)Isogashii katta yo!!

Enchie said...

My kind of activity with my family...how are you Jac? I've been off from blogging for the past 2 months, but I'll try to get abck on track soon. Ang dami ko ng na0miss from you guys.

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...