Apr 1, 2010

Mommy Moments- Moving Up Day!

mommy moments

TGIF, welcome to Mommy Moments and for today our theme is all about Moving Up Day. For the past three months, Hubby and I had been spending so much time preparing and organizing some stuff for our two daughters. After all the PTA meetings I've joined and all the hard work that my kids have done, wow it was all worth it. I am happy that Kei will be in grade three and Rio will be in grade one this April.
Here are my kids precious moments. ( Rio's graduation day and my kids piano recital)


My daughter Rio just graduated from kindergarten last March 24. I suddenly feel a sense of achievement and I am so proud of her.



During her speech that melts my heart and I got teary eyed while listening to her speech. tissue please !


~With teacher Takaishi~
After the graduation ceremony all the students had the chance to take some pictures with their teachers and classmates.


~Graduation Party~
The school and PTA officers organized this wonderful party for the students and parents.

Ok, let's talk about their recital!!


Last Friday March 26 my kids had their piano recital. They were totally adorable and cute :). Watching them playing on stage was fantastic and I'm glad that my children are part of this wonderful event.There's nothing that fills my heart with more joy than listening and watching them on stage. Grabe! I am so proud of them!!!



Join us here in Mommy Moments!! Have a blessed weekend everyone. Godspeed =)

15 comments:

 gmirage said...

Hajimemashite! :)

Kawaii kids you have! even the teacher does the peace sign! ;-)

Yoroshiku onegai shimasu, even though it's here in the blogosphere! Happy weekend!

-
Mirage

Clarissa said...

I'm so happy for you,Mommy Jac!!You must be very proud of their achievements at school!!Congratulations to both of them most especially to Rio--gradeschooler na rin cya like Wakaba.

In fairness,hinde biro ang PTA meetings dito--halos mahilo ang lola mo sa kaka-attend lol!

Cecile said...

congrats to your kids achievements, Jac :-) at sa yo na rin proud pretty Mommy :-)

Stef said...

Talented kids you have! Congrats! I'm sure they indeed made you proud!

EJ said...

Awww lumalaki ng magaganda or should I say paganda ng pagnada at patalented ng patalented mga dalaga mo Mommy Jac. Kumusta ka na, it's been a while since my last visit here.. Namiss kita hehehe..

BTW, ako to, narealize ko na nakalogged in pala si hubby wahhh kaya tamad na ako maglog out so ito na lang..

Rose

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

Ate Omedetou to your lil pretty princess.. Ang bilis talaga ng panahon, may elementary student kana. Nakakabilib naman sila, nakapag-recital na sila.. ang sarap yata pakinggan sila tumutugtog. We also plan to have piano lesson for Anzu someday, sana magka-interest sya. Ilang taon ba sila nung nagstart maglesson? ANyway, have a nice weekend. Sana good weather this weekend.

Marice said...

oh gosh! those are priceless moments indeed! :) congrats to you and your kids sis!

happy weekend
u may view mine here

Anonymous said...

Your daughters are as pretty as they are smart and talented! Kudos to you, Mommy Jac! Congratulations!

Rossel said...

congratulations to your pretty girls, jac. and congratulations to you for raising equally talented and smart kids.

God bless your family always!

Topics on Earth
Mom’s Ups and Downs
Arts, Crafts and More
Kitchen Essentials

Paula said...

Lovely and talented daughters you have there. You must be so proud!

Mommy Diary
Paula's Place
WAHM sa Pinas

♡ N o r e e n said...

Awwww sarap naman ng feeling na yan! CONGRATS to you and the fam :)

Tetcha said...

Congrats, Mommy! Our children's Moving Up Day is really a memorable event for us moms because their success is our success, too, right?

Enchie said...

Congratulations Jac! your kids are so adorable and very talented.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful moments indeed!!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous girls!!!

Chris said...

congratulations mommy! you are blessed!

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...