Mar 27, 2010

Food Trip friday-Bacon Wrapped Asparagus



Happy anniversary Pictures, Images and Photos


Hello guys I'm back the busy days are over and my laptop is healthy again woot~woot :) I miss you all and I miss this blog grabe. Oops by the way HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Food Trip Friday!!

Here is my food for today!!!


~Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Bundles~


Direction:

Preheat oven, if using, to 400 degrees F.

Lightly coat asparagus spears in extra-virgin olive oil. Season the asparagus with black pepper. Take a quick count of the spear tips. Divide the total number by four. Gather that number of spears and use a slice of bacon to wrap the bundle and secure the spears together. Repeat with remaining ingredients.

To grill, place bundles on hot grill and cover. Cook 10 to 12 minutes until bacon is crisp and asparagus bundles are tender.

For oven preparation, place bundles on slotted broiler pan. Bake 12 minutes.

Recipe from http://www.foodnetwork.com/

Happy weekend :)

8 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Sarap!!Welcome back sis and I hope you are enjyoing the Spring.
Have a happy weekend!!!

Rechie said...

wow...this is new for me....i haven't tried this...thanks for sharing how to make this...

Cacai M. said...

Hi Jac, thanks for visiting My FTF #17 and an FTF 1st Anniversary Greeting ... :) By the way, I love your handa.. wow.. sarap nmn nyan.. yum yum..

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Sarap nito for sure, even if I don't eat Asparagus, but bec of the bacon, I will surely enjoy it.
Happy Weekend sis!

Rechie said...

hello sis...i am back here...minsan talaga may topak ang blogger...kita ko naman ang comment ko dito sis...

Clarissa said...

Ang sarap ng bacon wrapped with asparagus mo,Mommy Jac!!My kids loves that on their bento!You may add teriyaki sauce for a change.Yummy!

Clarissa said...

btw,WELCOME BACK,sisterette!!And congratulations to your angels!I saw the photos of them sa FB^_^

Tetcha said...

I love this recipe, and it's easy to prepare!

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...