Jan 4, 2010

welcoming 2010 :D

I'm back woohoo :D and I'm so happy that finally I'm starting to do the things that I love like watching my favorite shows on TFC ( The Filipino channel) and blogging wink! It's been a week guys and I missed a lot of things already. I didn't have a chance to drop some lines on your page, I wish I had time to read your post and I didn't post my MM and FTF memes last week.. Sad :(





OK! Where have I been? Well, my family has been celebrating New Year's Eve with my sister in law's house . We've all gathered in her house to celebrate the new year in a traditional Japanese way. As always, there was plenty of food on the table. My Mother in law made the delicious kinpira gobo, sukiyaki and ozoni. The evening was not complete without games and watching the TV specials.


I made chicken macaroni for our dessert.


Usually the evening was not without time spent in the living room pouring over photo albums. The gentlemen always got time to watch the marathon and got into discussions about life and politics. We rounded out the evening with the live singing and dancing performance of my two pretty girls. It happens to be the star of that night :D





New Year's Eve is a time to relax and enjoy the start of a bright and promising new year. A new beginning with my family and friends. It was a great start to our year and as always. I'm looking forward to a healthy, prosperous and happy 2010...

Happy New Year ;D


6 comments:

Chris said...

happy new year!!! :D

Tetcha said...

I'm sure your daughters wowed everyone with their talents. Happy New Year to you and your family!

Clarissa said...

Welcome back,Mommy Jac!! Celebrating the New Year is indeed the busiest!!Glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the holidays with your loved ones!^_^

Wishing you and your family a blissful 2010,Mommy Jac!!^_^

Enchie said...

Happy New Year again Mommy Jac!!!

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Hi jac Im drooling with your salad, at ang sweet ng magkapatid, awww happy New year again sis.

nuts said...

your macaroni looks yummy.. may i know your secret and ingredients for this please hihi..

happy new year mommy jac!!

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...