Jan 29, 2010

Food Trip Friday- Siopao/Nikuman



Happy weekend everyone welcome to Food trip Friday. Here's my food =)


Nikuman (Steamed Buns)

Siopao is a popular food in the Philippines, it does not require utensils to eat. Here in Japan, Nikuman derived from NIKU means meat Man from manju is a Japanese food made from flour dough.
Nikuman is also popular here in Japan and often sold as street food from about August or September, through the winter months until roughly the beginning of April.

Join us here in Food trip Friday!!

4 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

We bought a packed a few weeks ago at the Asian Store, hubby love it so much,he ate most of it. :)
Happy Weekend,Jac!

Unknown said...

Ohh how i missed our siopao, walang katulad talaga, pinalalaway mo ako sa post mo sis.

Chubskulit Rose said...

We bought a pack of frozen siopao at the Asian store and John got addicted to it.. Di ako mahilig sa siopao eh. Ngayon nagaaya na naman sa asian store para bumili lang ng siopao lol. Mine is at Spice up blog sis.

Unknown said...

my favorite to-go snack.:p
Mamonluk still has the best siopao in town.

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...