Nov 19, 2009

Girls talk-my favorite pastime



Hello and welcome to Girls Talk! for this weeks theme is all about our pastime.

With my family!

Most importantly and first on my list-spending time with my kiddos and hubby is my favorite pastime ever.

TV Pictures, Images and Photos
Watching TV.

I think my days are not complete if I didn't watch TV and I'm a big Grey's Anatomy, Ghost whisperer and Ugly Betty fun. I also like prison break but I got to say, that after watching Michael Scofield dies in the series finale. I can't get over it.LOL! It was sad ugh! I have to admit it, it wasn't the great ending..


Reading Books.

Reading books! I love to lie down while reading books I have to read it at bedtime, and once my head hits the pillow, I'm out. For me it is a great pastime.. WHEN I'M ALONE!

Bloglovin icon - red heart, flashing Pictures, Images and Photosfacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Blogging and Facebook.

Blogging is my favorite pastime! It's a great way to spend my time posting and meeting new friends. I consider this page as a blessing because I had a chance to express my thoughts and share my interest with you guys! Facebook is also a pastime for me. Even with limited computer time, it seems that I glued on the screen when I checked my Facebook page.

Now ladies it's your time to shine join us here in Girls Talk!

2 comments:

Seiko said...

We have such in common Jac kaya siguro magkasundo tayo.I love your family pic Jac:D
Hugs!

Clarissa said...

Same here--masaya na ako pag magkasama kaming mag-anak!!I love your family pic,too!!

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...