Sep 27, 2009

Pixel Bug Weekend- Worst flooding in history of Northern Luzon.


worst flooding history in northern Luzon


The best thing about being a Filipino is every time that we are in a high crisis we are fighters and survivors, we don't easily give up even in our most tragic moments. This picture shows the true meaning of Bayanihan is still in each one of us...

I dunno what to say, I feel so sad after I watched the news Saturday night. Very traumatic and heartbreaking news for me. I know that all of us is still in shock after what the typhoon ondoy left us nothing but pain and terrible situation. This is one of the worst flooding incident in northern Luzon that left 75 people dead and nearly 300,000 affected.






8 comments:

Enchie said...

This picture is very moving. I can't believe that this road will get flooded. I use to pass here everyday from my hometown in Rizal.

sassy mom said...

This is such a tragedy ... we can only pray for those who are still going through this ordeal.]

Thanks for joining!

Clarissa said...

Hinde ko akalain na ganyan pala ka-grabe ang nangyari sa atin,Mommy Jac(T_T)Meron pa naman akong auntie sa Valenzuela.

Beth said...

Hi Jac,
Oo nga, worst flooding na to! Alam mo ba na binaha kami?! Sobrang gulat ko kasi I never thought na babahain pa un lugar namin. :)

Anyway, I believe God will see us through, as He always does! :)

Unknown said...

tsk..tsk.. grabe ito sis..

pagdasal na lng natin yung mga kababayan natin..

Willa said...

I can't take this anymore, most of the bloggers are flooded with heart breaking post like this. :(

Hazel said...

ako naman sis, talagang walang alamag noong Sunday. And when I finally saw the scope of the disaster in pictures and video clips, para akong tulala the whole day yesterday. Well said about us being survivors. Damn right we are!

I got awards and a tag for you on my blog. Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

I was so sad when I heard about this, I thought of all of the great Filipinos I've met through blogging! :(

Thank you for the nice comment on my blog last week. I have finally returned from my break!

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...