Sep 12, 2009

all my friendship award :p

Thank you so much to Imelda of My daily Thoughts and Moods, Shydub of Simple Happy Life, Santhy of All about Garnaat Family and Chris of The Mommy Journey for handing me this fabulous award. Ladies, thank you for the friendship. I really do appreciate it :p

The award implies:

Green: symbolizes the new buddies
Yellow : represents the guys who are always active
Blue : symbolizes the bloggers with PR
Platform Red : symbolizes that we are all equal and that we are brothers and sisters


I'd like to pass this award to:

11 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

thanks for this cute and colorful award sis, and you are more than welcome. You deserved the make over. :)
Ms. Carlota told me na na contact ka na daw nya for the details, let me know for any progress ok. :)
Nasa Facebook ko sya, i suggest ko sya sa iyo as a friend. :)

Seiko said...

Kuods Jac!You deserve this!Thanks for this award.I'll post it for sure hugs!

Mommy Jes said...

aw thanks!!! =) post it soon =)

imelda said...

thak u so much dear for posting the tag. have a hapi sunday sis with your family

Clarissa said...

Thanks for the award,Mommy Jac!!I'll post this soon!!

Happy Monday to you dearie!!^_^

Enchie said...

Thank you again Mommy Jac! will post this soon. :D

Mommy Jes said...

posted it already!!! -- http://ishiethan.blogspot.com/2009/09/thanks-mommy-jac-for-this-award.html

Clarissa said...

posted them already!!Thanks,Mommy Jac!!^_^

Tetcha said...

Thanks for this award, mommy. You'll see it on my blog soon.

Unknown said...

Its fabulous indeed. congrats sis and thanks for grabbing it andthe link. muah!

Blog Fusion
Milestones
Worths Road
Simple Happy Life

Tetcha said...

Mommy Jac, I'm done posting this award: http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2009/09/all-my-friendship-award.html
Sorry, it took so long for me to post. By the way, how do you change font color using blogger? I didn't see an option when I uploaded.

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...