Jun 18, 2009

from my sweet and thoughtful friend

Two days ago my friend Aihara of Her Saccharine gave me some reason to show my creativity side wink!Honestly I am scared and a little stupid because I don't know how to do it, my gosh I need help =(.


I am scared because these gift is so beautiful and I don't want to ruin it.




Anyways I will try my best to give these fabulous gift a justice.Aihara thank you for being so sweet and thoughtful,you are so dear to me. Thank you smooch =) Promise I will try my best sis=)

If you have time please do visit her blog Aihara of Her Saccharine,You will definitely love her craft.

XOXO =)
FC
Enchie of Sweet Nothings

2 comments:

Enchie said...

You can do it Mommy :D Those are really nice!

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Ei sis!You can do it!!You are creative kaya..hehehhe!Just buzz me hun if you need some ideas.Happy Weekend.

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...