Jun 16, 2009

1950's name quiz

Another Tag from my dear friend Shydub of Simple Happy Life.Thank you sis for this fabulous tag=)

Here are the rules:

1. Take this quiz.
2. Post the result in your site.
3. Acknowledge My Daily Thoughts and Moods by writing her link in number one of your list, followed by yours and then proceed to link other friends whom you would like to know their names in 1950s. Go back to this page, to be added in the list and so you can copy and add to your list those who are listed here. Come on, make this a long list of fun. The first one has been done for you. My name in the 1950s is Gwendolyn Silvia, yikes, seems like I don't like my name, then. Try yours. This is a booster to increase our technorati, too.

1. Imelda (My Daily Thoughts and Moods) - Gwendolyn Silvia - Cecile (Down Home with the Kenyons) - Dorothy Charlene - Shydub (Simple Happy Life) - Phyllis Janie - Rose (Rose's Obstacles and Glories) - Frances Yvonne - Jacris (Mom's Special Diary) - Naomi Janie


Your 1950's Name is: Naomi Janie


What's buzzin, cuzzin? This name is fantastic. I feel like a Hollywood star hihihi!!!


I'd like to pass this tag to: Willa of Smart Mommy, Jay of More Than I can Chew, Jes of My Little Angels, Andrea of Mom Writer Me,chubskulit of Rose's Obstacles and Glories and Rossel of Topics On Earth.

XOXO.Have fun guys!!!


FC


8 comments:

shydub said...

Ganda panaglan natin sis ahh, hehehe thanks for grabbing this. I'll put your link in there now. ta!ta!

Mommy Jes said...

hi san ako mag quiz?eheheheh =) thnks ha!

Rossel said...

thanks mommy jac. dalawa na utang ko sa yo. sige na nga gawin ko na pati na rin iyong tag ni mommy rose. have a nice day.

Mommy Jes said...

hi napost ko na po sa http://jeslising.blogspot.com

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love your name mommy jac, hollywood na hollywood ang dating hehehe.. thanks for tagging me also!

Anonymous said...

Fun name! :) P.S. I don't know if you saw that the Why Blog? tag is for you, you can pick it up if you haven't already done it! http://momwriterme.blogspot.com/2009/06/why-blog-plagiarism-tag-treasured.html

imelda said...

hi girl, thanks for taking the tag. i linked ur name in mypost already. oo nga pang hollywood pangalan natin,ah, lol!cpls check it out!

Clarissa said...

Pang Hollywood nga ang pangalan mo,Mommy Jac!!

Have a nice day!!^_^

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...