May 21, 2009

Mommy Moments- Grandparents bonding

mommy moments


Another happy moments to share here in Mommy Moments. And for this weeks theme is all about Grandparents. First of all, thank you Chris for this wonderful theme,taking our time to share this beautiful theme, gee I love it!!


Lola and Lolo daddy.


I have always had a great relationship with my parents,but when my parents become a grandparents I think it's gotten closer and closer.My daughter Kei is my parents first grandchild, and having my daughter made me really appreciate them a lot more and everything they have done. Its not that I didn't appreciate them before, but once you have your own, you really stop to think and realize everything your parents did for you, and it wasn't easy. Nobody realizes what being a parent really is, until you have one of your own.


My mom is my best friend and one of the best women I've ever know.

My mom is one of my greatest blessings, a great mom and best lola-grandma to her 5 grandchildren. She is so thoughtful, loving and caring. About my dad, he is awesome dad and one of the coolest lolo- grandpa. He may not be the best dad-grandpa in the whole world but he's an awesome friend and protective lolo- grandpa.

Lastly! To my best lola-my grandma who passed away last October 30, Nay,until now I still miss you,thank you for the love and kindness. farewell nanay.


Ok guys!!!It's your time to share your grandparents moments here in Mommy Moments.

Happy weekend!!


FC

Chris of Mommy Journey

10 comments:

Chris said...

i admire you for having such a close relationship with your mom! i also agree with you that when i became a mom, that's when i also became closer to my parents...

thanks for sharing your life with us this week!

Mommy Jes said...

aw ang sweet nmn =) aehehe salamat sa dalaw mare at sa compliment =) umabot nmn sa tenga ang mga ngiti ko ahahha

Yami said...

You're right, maappreciate mo lalo ang parents mo especially your mom kapag naging mom ka na rin. :)

ryliej said...

Wala talagang papantay sa pagmamahal ng mga nanay.. ang sweet naman ni mama mo...

Willa said...

there's something about kids that really connect or re-connect the parents and the grandparents, it's magic i guess!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post, that is so nice that you are close to your mom. It's no wonder that you are a good mother - you had a great example! She sounds like a terrific grandma as well.

Unknown said...

Ang gaganda talaga ng mga anak mo sis, mana pla sa lola hehehe. ang cucute pa parnag mga dalaga na kung kumilos at mag pose sa camera.

Genefaith said...

oist sis ang still young and gorgeous ang lolo at lola....i thought it's you and your hubby..he..he..di pa kasi kita nakita eh...cute naman ng mga girls mo..hope my next baby will be a girl...maybe 2-3 years from now..he..he..

Her and History/
Hyzyd's Diary

Clarissa said...

Ang sweet mo naman,Mommy Jac.very touching^_^
yap,you're right--ganun din ang feeling ko nung magkaroon ako ng sariling anak.

Happy Sunday!^_^

Beth Moreno said...

hi mami jac! sensha na medyo late na yung visit ko sa MM entries, hindi kasi ako mashadong maka-stay ng matagal sa harap ng pc kasi nga i just gave birth.

btw, dropped ec na din po =)

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...