Apr 30, 2009

I am an Xtraordinarymom

I am an xtraordinarymom!
Click the badge

My friend Enchie of Sweet nothing , has a new meme for mothers day the I am an Xtraordinarymom! Sis,you did a great job sharing this meme-tag with us, I love It. We all know that being a mom is the toughest yet the best jobs in the world because the payment is pure and unconditional love. I always say this words for so many times and I would say it again and again that I can't imagine my life not being a mom because I am what I am today because of my children they made me complete in so many ways, my children is my everything, my pride and joy.



I am so blessed that my children appreciate the simple things I do for them, like playing time together, watching movies, preparing their favorite foods and being the best friend they ever had. As a mother, I've learned that when it comes to building a close relationship with our kids is remembering the simple key word like BEING THERE for each other.


To all the Xtraordinary mothers out there. Share your Xtraordinary story with us here at Enchie of Sweet nothing.

Rules:

1.Grab the badge ( on my sidebar)
2.Share your story as an Xtraordinary Mom! It may be through pictures, videos, poems, letters. Anything that your heart desires.
3.Let other moms know where they can grab the badge

XOXO =) Happy blogging!!


FC
Enchie of Sweet nothing

4 comments:

Enchie said...

My warm hugs for sharing your xtraordinary story with us. The gift of time and unconditional love makes them happy and appreciative.

Like you said: "We all know that being a mom is the toughest yet the best jobs in the world because the payment is pure and unconditional love". Its one of the things that makes us different.

I also learn from other moms with this Mother's day special.

Seiko said...

Hi Jac!
You're really an xtra ordinary mom!!And it shows a lot!But you know the nicest thing about it all?You had made the entire bill "paid in full" for just one kiss & four little words saying...I Love My Kids!!
Advance Happy Mothers Day to you!smmoch!

Seiko said...

typo"smmoch" into "smooch"..grin!

Willa said...

nice post. really being a mom is the best thing that happen to me, I can do it again in a blink of an eye!

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...