Apr 16, 2009

food trip Friday-ramen and gyouza




Ramen and Gyouza


This is one of my favorite food here in Japan. Since hubby and my kids are always in the mood for ramen and it makes us hungry just thinking of it har!!.So we went at Miyako ichi ramen house, this ramen is so delicious you can see that it has eggs and meat and other good stuff in it yummy!!! You will definitely love the taste . . There are lots of ramen restaurant here in our city but we are totally in love with this place, with relaxing atmosphere and delicious ramen.

6 comments:

SASSY MOM said...

My boy loves anything with noodles. I'm sure he'll enjoy that. Have a great weekend!

Enchie said...

Perfect to star the weekend! Yummy!

Beth said...

I was here to check on your Mom Moments but didn't find it. :)

Anyway, I got hungry just looking at ramen and gyouza! I worked for a Japanese hotel here and it has two Jpanese restos, the kitchen staff always call us for taste tests and I'm always satisfied, Jpanese food is really delicious!!!

Willa said...

yummy! I am such a sucker pagdating sa ramen, I just love noodles!!

Arlene said...

Hmmmmmm sounds yummy and looks yummy too but i can eat that with 20 pcs or more of those dumplings. :)

I played too this week.

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Whahaah! I love RAMEN! I cant get enough of akai tongkotsu ramen!Cheers to us dear.lol!

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...