Mar 12, 2009

Uber Amazing Blog


award Pictures, Images and Photos

I would like to share this linky luv to the five {super} Uber Amazing blog :

Simple Happy Life . Shy is a mom blogger and a new friend. Her blog is one of my favorite mom- blog, I like her because of her simplicity. Best said by her. Every family has their own brand of simplicity or complexity. It is True!!

Zen Ventures . This is a personal favorite I adore her =) lots of different topics and fun post. She is one of the extraordinary mom bloggers who balances work, family and blogging. Wow

Her Saccharine. She is so creative and I love her craft awesome.

Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha. Her blog design is simple with great photos.

Fickleminded. She puts it all out there.


Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:

~ inspires you

~ makes you smile and laugh

~ or maybe gives amazing information

~ a great read

~ has an amazing design

~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!

The rules of this award are:

* Click the badge and get the code then put the logo on your blog sidebar or post.

* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing and let them know.

* Share the love and link to this this post and to the person you received your award from.



FC
ramintessahsworld

5 comments:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Oh dear you are so sweet!Thanks for this one! Im loving your blog too and you super duper deserve this one!

Anonymous said...

Hello mommyjac, Thanks for the award I'm touched with how you define me. You are a nice person, cool loving momma and wonderful friend. I'll post this later after our appointment. love awards. hey grab the tag too here: http://shydub-simplehappylife.blogspot.com/2009/03/lets-play-tag.html

have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award mommyjac, I remember i made a comment here early this morning, Thanks for the beautiful words about me.

I was wondering, How to get the code of badge. We just got home from my baby's doctor appointment and I was gonna make a post of this.
Have a nice weekend to you and your family.

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

thanks for this award, i'll be back with the link later. :)

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

hello, me again, I'm done postinr the Award link, Thanks again!

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...