Mar 30, 2009

smart blogger award


I was so excited to find that I had been given this very special award today by Willa of Smart Mommy. I was very surprise and honored at the same time to be awarded as one of the SMART BLOGGER wow... A huge thanks to Willa for including me in your Smart Blogger award.

Now it is my honor to pass this award to five smart blogger who inspired me with great parenting ideas and for teaching me how to improve my blogging career ^p^ .

1. shydub of simple happy life: Simple mom.
2. Jade of Life of Filipina Blogger: Loaded with great ideas.
3. The Happy Mom : cool parenting style.
4. Andrea of No Time for Haircut : Smart mom.
5.Ramintessah of Her Saccharine : Artistic.

A few simple rules that needs to follow ^p^

* Link the one who gave this award and let them know you posted it.
* Pass this to as many Smart Bloggers as you can think and make sure to write something about them, like what makes you think they are Smart.
* Let them know they have an award.

Have fun...


FC
Enchie

5 comments:

Enchie said...

Sure Mommy let's exchange links! and congrats for the Smart Blogger Award!

Willa said...

thanks for doing this, you really deserved it!

Anonymous said...

What an honor, coming from such an excellent blog! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

MommaWannabe said...

Wow you are the 3rd person ata to give me this award *blushing* Thanks girl!

I think you really deserve this!

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Oh girl another award!Thanks so much!You are such a sweety.Take Care!

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...