Mar 20, 2009

awards and tag



In this past few weeks, I've already been given a very special awards and tags from my fellow mom-bloggers. I appreciate it very much, considering that sometimes I feel how neglected my poor blog has been few months ago. Well, I hope to keep up my blog post in regular basis now that this awards give me a boost to keep me enjoying the things I love which is writing. This is my simple ways to say thank you for thinking of me and for handing me this tags and awards. To all my blog-mates, again thank you =).



FC
smart-mommy

2 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

you are most welcome! i'm just so happy to found your blog.

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

You desesrve those awards dear coz your blog is such a nice blog.Keep it up.Dont worry too much if you dont get to update it.We all understand and we will always be here once you come back.hugs!

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...