Feb 25, 2009

If you don't succeed give it to a kid.

Is it possible to improve upon the classics? A Year One teacher reportedly handed her class the first part of well-known proverbs and asked them to fill in the rest.




* Don't bite the hand that.......... looks dirty.
* You can't teach an old dog new......... maths.
* If you lie down with dogs,you'll......... stink in the morning.
* A penny saved is.......... not much.
* Laugh, and the world laughs with you; cry and.......... you have to blow your nose.
* Children should be seen and not .......... grounded.
* It's always darkest before.......... daylight-savings time.
* When the blind leading the blind .......... get out of the way.

If at first you don't succeed.... Give it to a kid...

No comments:

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...