Feb 7, 2009

my special day

February 7 is my special day because I am celebrating my 29Th birthday. When I think about "I live this long and I'm telling everyone that It's my birthday." I feel so blessed because every time you think about it I'm ALIVE, I live WELL and BLESSED with the love and support of your family and friends are the best gift. Waking up this morning to have this glorious day to enjoy, it made me think about not only are birthdays a time to celebrate but everyday should be a celebration of life, a brand new life.
Before posting this blog I got emails from my friends back in the Philippines. One of my friend started to reminisce about our teenage years, and I love to hear that story over and over again now that were both moms already, and realized that living is harder now than it was then but it's more rewarding and fulfilling when we become a mother. It's so incredible to be a parent and so many great things to look forward too. Sometimes its difficult and stressful but I always move on and continue looking for ways of improvement.
So to all my family and friends. Thank you for given me more than I could possibly deserve . I love you guys....

3 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! and many more to come!!
enjoy YOUR DAY!!

Veronica Lee said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for stopping by at my blog.

Anonymous said...

happy 29th birthday sis! love you loads *kisses*

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...