Feb 17, 2009

best mom award



A mother's love is instinctual, unconditional and forever. Since I've become a mother the pleasure that I'm blessed enough to have my children in my life. They are my inspiration my everything . I am so fortunate to have the opportunity of spending more time with my children. I love my kids more than I could imagine and my life is more meaningful than ever because of them. Actually no words could ever described how much I love and adore my kids.
Thank you to my friend Shydub the author of simple happy life. Thank you for sharing the Best Mom Award to me. I really do appreciate it.


The rules of this award are:
1. Show the award logo in your post.
2. Pick a picture you have with your kiddo(s).
3. Post should include your best experience as a Mom.
4. Nominate other blogger mom's out there that you consider the best mom, like yourself.
I am passing this award to all the best mommy in my blogroll or bloglist, grab it guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jac, visiting here again thanks for the add, I already add your links in both myblogroll and bloglist and your badge too. You have such two beautiful girls mommy jac. Have a nice day!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

ang ganda mo naman, kaya pala very pretty din yung mga anak mo, may pinagmanahan. :)

MaricrisG said...

Very pretty girls indeed!

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...