Feb 17, 2009

1+1= 2 smart-funny kids



Yesterday my seven year old daughter Kei and other five students in their school received the outstanding art recognition award =)  I am so happy and proud of her. About my five year old daughter Rio, on the daily basis she say things that just crack me up, like she decided one morning that she wanted to make herself a breakfast. Seeing how proud she was to get the cereal and milk, I said to her " oh dear, you are growing up so fast here you are making yourself a breakfast. My gosh, you're not a baby anymore. To which she replied with a hug, "No mom remember I'm still your baby and please don't ever try to have another one.

1 comment:

MaricrisG said...

Pretty girls you have! Just like Mommy.

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...