Jan 24, 2009

Piano Recital.


My eldest daughter started learning to play piano when she's in preschool and her first performance on stage when she's only four years old. My friend Rica encouraged me to enrolled her in piano school and she told me the benefits of early learning musical experience to toddlers. I got interested of what she had said. I am happy because both our kids enrolled in the same piano school. In that particular day we had a nice chat with teacher Suzuki and she told us the early childhood years are the important years when it comes to musical development. The children who play or sing regularly can perform better in school like in reading and math. Playing music increase motor skills and helps develop hand-eye coordination. Now that my two daughter Kei and Rio are playing the same instrument together hurray! I am happy that I realize the importance of early learning musical instrument to my children. Good job :)






2 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

your kids are so beautiful & very talented to learn such music instrument like piano.
btw, thanks for putting the pinay blogger button, i will also add your site to my EC daily drops. :)

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

I bet you are one proud Mom! They are so pretty and talented girls.

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...