Aug 10, 2008

coffee break : ))




Most people live and love this (Stimulant beverage) why?
I am certified coffee fanatic for almost five years already. It's a great way to start my day by drinking one cup of coffee every morning. First is just an infatuation, but as you get to know it more you begin to love the drink, smell and taste. Perhaps we also love coffee because of the culture that we associate with the modern coffee shop, a place wherein those people like to seat, relax, meeting up with friends or co workers. Coffee tastes depend on our mood. I guess drinking coffee is like a habit for me...

* Best place to relax *
Love to hangout with my friends, coffee shop probably the great place to go. Relaxing atmosphere, is one of the characteristic coffee lovers looking for in a coffee shop, Good ambiance, casual seating with modern design , cozy background music. Great coffee with a huge variety of flavors and delicious pastries...

No comments:

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...