Aug 28, 2008

Eraserheads



My sister was watching TV patrol while I am doing this post. She asked me to watch the star patrol, while watching the TV one of the news anchor was announcing the up coming reunion concert of the Eraserheads, oh my gosh! They are my favorite. I remember pa nga how I begged for that Eraserheads tape ( we don't have the CD players that time because poor pa kami noon huhuhu.) I remember before my mom bought me that tape it took us a week pa no...
About sa concert na yan sad to say I didn't have the chance to watch that most awaiting concert in the Philippine history ang taray hahaha . In news if I am not mistaken the venue is in taguig Global City, the ticket rates from 800 to 1,300 pesos ang saya this saturday na. Good luck Eraserheads in your reunion concert. Looking forward na mag ka part II Good luck Eheads...

No comments:

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...