Aug 31, 2008

getting old






Before my eldest daughter leave the house for school she asked me this question " Mom, is it necessary that all the people in this world will die? for example, the old people? Why do people die? I was in total blank because for me that question is really hard to explain .I said to her; You know honey there are things in this world sometimes its hard to explain, like your this one. But for sure in a right time I will explain it to you OK... We all know that death is a natural part of life and lately I notice that she's been very curious about that for couple of weeks already .About dying and where do people go when they die. I know she deserves to know the truth but for me I don't want to answer that question for now, because she is too vulnerable to accept the reality that is why I chose not too. I thought the Q&A is over until she asks me for another one, Mom she look straight in my eyes and said " when you be come an old lady you will not die right because you love me and you would not leave me ? And I said "yes I love you ! You know that did you? I want you to remember this, Mama is always here for both of you no matter what happens my love for you will  stay forever .But just promise me when I grow old you will take good care of me and papa right? She answered me with a smile , "I will mama promise."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

children now a days are smart that's why as a parent we should be more careful when it come to explaining things especially about this topic

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...